Ok so yesterday in the parking lot of the mall we encountered the rudest person I've ever seen during the holiday season. He was waiting behind someone who was waiting for a parking space. The people about to leave the mall were taking a little longer to get out because they were putting an infant in a car seat and putting away a stroller. We're not talking about a really long time though. So this impatient guy lays on his horn. I'm standing at my car putting packages in the trunk (we weren't leaving just making a pit stop) and I signaled that the car was waiting for a space. The guy didn't care. He laid on his horn again. And Brandon was right next to the truck... and that guy knew he was there. Brandon started crying. I was so angry. Way to spread the holiday cheer jerk-off. We exchanged some nice words. :) I took his plate number.
Coincidentally, I read this article this morning on CNN about a new site www.platewire.com where regular people can post notes about bad drivers. Not that the law will do anything about it, but wouldn't it be interesting if we could search to see if anyone else has tagged a license plate as being a bad driver?
Joby and I have often wanted a radar gun that tags a car as a bad driver. Then after a set number of tags they would get a ticket. :) It'll never happen but it'd sure be nice to make people more aware of how unsafe they are.
Dec 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment