
If you know us, you know we're GATORS! And we're National Champs in Basketball again! I have to say, I feel sort of bad for THE Ohio State University... but not bad enough. At least they can say with pride that their basketball team played well (got some lucky breaks on calls) and gave us a run for our money... unlike the football team who's only shining moment was the first embarrassing 5 seconds of the game when they ran the kickoff back for a touchdown. Alas - Gators are #1! And I don't care if the rest of the world thinks Gator fans are obnoxious (Dad). We know we won't be on top forever so we're gonna enjoy it while we can! It's great to be a Florida Gator!
2 comments:
Just remember, Colleen, if you ain't a Gator, you're Gator-bait!!!
It's hard to be humble when you're a Gator!
James beat out an Ohio St alum for his plane selection just on Friday. There was only 1 slot, they both wanted it, James had higher grades, he got it. That poor kid must hate him!
Post a Comment