Sep 17, 2007

59-20! Oh My!

Ok the win against Tennessee this weekend was nothing short of beautiful. We've still got a tough schedule and I'm hoping we just keep getting better every week. We have two more games before LSU and I really want to beat LSU in Baton Rouge.

Here's a great article from the Tennessee sports news. If you read all the public posts at the bottom you'll find them quite amusing. One person admitted that they were all stupid to say that Meyer's offensive strategy would never work in the SEC. Seems to be working just fine for us right now. And Urban Meyer is creative so I think it'll keep getting better. He's done a great job recruiting the players we needed to make this offense work too.

http://govolsxtra.com/news/2007/sep/15/florida-beats-tennessee-59-20/

Ole Miss, Auburn, LSU... Three great weekends of football are on tap.

1 comments:

Jade said...

LOVE IT! Let's hope we can keep it up this whole season. I was looking for that article to post up :) Ole Miss next weekend at 1230 on Lincoln Financial.