Oct 20, 2006

Happy Day!

I'm pretty excited today. I got a job! YAY! I interviewed this morning for a local real estate firm and will be doing just part-time office work but it has a lot of potential for more later. I'm actually really excited about it. For now it'll be between 20-25 hours a week. If I want to work more, I can. It was a great interview today too and I'm really happy. The extra money will be nice, especially since we just got a bigger house with a bigger mortgage, but more importantly I'll be keeping my business & marketing skills current. I start in two weeks. The guy was nice enought to consider that we are moving in tomorrow and gave me two weeks to get settled in the house. How awesome is that? It's been a good day.

Mom and I spent the majority of the day moving our stuff out of their house and into ours. Brandon was so good! It's hard though trying to keep him happy and still be productive though. Whoever invented Baby Einstein videos needs to be hailed a saint. (seriously.) Then Joby and I spent a few hours this evening moving stuff out of our storage unit to the house. I'm exhausted already. But tomorrow is the big push. It's going to be great to have all our stuff back! I told my mom today that I can't wait to sleep on our bed again. :)

0 comments: