Oct 13, 2006

Hannah the Horrible

Well I am a bad mommy. See this nice, cute door decoration my mother made for Halloween? Her name is Hannah and she is a door size decoration made of styrofoam and cardboard. She's cute. And she terrified Brandon. I helped my mother get her out of the closet in Brandon's room today. And in order to do so, I had to put Brandon in his crib to use both hands to lift Hannah. Brandon thought this was all funny as he watched me, standing in his crib with his hands on the rail. So I put Hannah down, leaned her up against the bed in that room (away from Brandon's crib) and then walked across the hall to where my mother was busy sewing a Halloween costume for Katy (our neighbor's daughter). Well, Hannah wasn't as secure against the bed as I had thought. She fell over... right on to Brandon's crib. And my baby boy cried in abject TERROR for about 45 minutes. I felt horrible. Very horrible. It's all sort of funny and amusing now that it's over, but Brandon will probably have a major fear of witches now. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: