Jan 16, 2007

Tues Morning Fun!


Ok so I'm hyped up right now. Not really in a good way but I do think the situation is funny.

This morning when I drove in to the parking lot at work I saw this green sedan driving towards me and it looked like someone driving stick who couldn't get out of first gear... i.e. the car was jerking and screeching. Then I noticed two girls in the car (driver and passenger seats) beating the crap out of each other. FUN! So I have to stop my car for fear of them driving in to me. I get out, get my camera phone out and at this point one of the women gets out of the car. I ask if everything is ok and am treated to a long string of expletives not too nice to share in this post. She starts walking away from the car towards the main road and is screaming at me (for asking if she was ok) and the other woman. So the other woman gets out of the car and I ask her if she's ok. Nope. No she's not. She's bleeding from her neck. Not terribly but she's got a blood stain on her shirt. She says the other woman has her car key and starts calling to her to bring it back. (Now imagine a finger being waved back at her.) I get back in my car and go park now that I know the green car can't be driven in to me. I park and get my stuff out and see the woman who walked away coming back. The two women start fighting verbally. (Really loud...) The car key exchanges hands with the one lady screaming for the car-owner to take her home. They both get in the car with the owner doing the driving now and all she does is park her car. So I grabbed my boss's digital camera and started taking photos from behind a tree. Yes, I was hiding behind a small tree. :) No, I'm not a wuss, I didn't want the woman who screamed at me to see me doing it. Well they started beating each other up in the front seats again and somehow the woman who didn't own the car got the keys again. Finally a big guy comes out of the office the car owner works at and tries to help. The woman finally got out and started walking away. The other lady followed and they started fighting in the parking lot. (Oh yeah, I had already told my co-worker to call the cops at this point. They were beating the crap out of each other - total beer brawling, stereotypical women cat-fight hair pulling! women are mean.) So then the freak walks back to the car and gets in to the driver's seat through the passenger door. She starts the car and nearly runs over the car owner as she takes (steals?) the car. (I'm still taking pictures. :) ) After the car is gone I approach the car owner woman and the guy and start talking to them. I took photos of the bite marks on the lady's stomach and cut on her neck (it stopped bleeding but it was a pretty good scratch from finger nails!). It was crazy. The cops finally came and I was back in my office but we had the door open to listen to what the woman was saying. Her re-telling was great! Complete with high-pitched whining. She was definitely not an innocent party. She was punching back. Anyways - who knows what will happen now. The one woman basically stole the car and I guess already had some run ins with the law (from what we could hear). So it's sad really. Kind of funny at the same time. You have to wonder what these women were thinking having an all out brawl in the parking lot of an office complex. Seriously.

The photos here aren't really good because Blogger makes them smaller. But you can see the girls beating eachother up in the front seat in one, the white guy is trying to "help" and then the last one is the girl trying to leave with the car and the car owner standing behind it trying to prevent (ha) her from leaving.

0 comments: